After years of silencing her unique and powerful voice, Preda Torrance claimed her rightful place as the ruler of Vaka. Now she must lead her people to defeat the radical group known as the Soundless. In an effort to avenge the death of Tamron Fox, Preda and her guardian Will attempt to convince the council to unite the islands and declare all-out war on the Soundless. But when Preda's old acquaintance Hap joins forces with Soundless leader Ukra, they begin destroying the islands and lay siege to Preda's capital city as well. In the midst of the chaos, Will and Preda are separated, and on one of the islands, Will discovers the ancient and terrifying truth behind the planet's unrest. The third and final volume of the epic science fiction series, Guardians of Vaka, End Bringer concludes Preda's winding, tumultuous journey toward self-discovery and acceptance while experiencing the depth of young love and fully realizing the strength that lies within her.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514395370
- ISBN: 1514395371
- Publication Year: 2016