En El Nombre De Quien/In Who's Name?: Lo Que Solo Algunos Supieron Sobre El Drama Del 11 De Septiembre
A Mexican man gives in to the fascination of the images on TV and narrates how the surprise attack on 9/11against the US unfolds. He discusses Islam with his father and the reasons for terrorism, rescues the victims painful testimonies and during the war in Afghanistan he confirms the grave flaws of the US intelligence services. The work starts off from a rigorous historical investigation and ends at the same question without an answer of those who suffered during the tragic March 11th events in Spain: In Who's Name?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Grupo USA
- ISBN-13: 9789707310391
- ISBN: 9707310391
- Publication Year: 2004