Ems Stress: An Emergency Responder's Handbook For Living Well
This book provides a clear and concise survey of haematology, which is essential to the practice of medicine. The book describes both the underlying scientific principles of haematology along with discussing the primary disorders in the field. Chapters in the book include normal hematopoiesis, stem cell disorders, approach to the patient with red cell disorders and disorders of coagulation. In addition the book discusses the growing fields of onocogenes, recombinant growth factors and bone marrow transplantation. The book relies heavily on the use of illustrations to help students visualize the haematologic concepts. There is also an emphasis on clarifying the approach to solving clinical haematologic problems through the use of decision trees.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780815175124
- ISBN: 0815175124
- Publication Year: 1994