Employee Voice At Work
This book addresses the contemporary aspects of employee voice through theoretical and practical analysis. In addition to case studies of employee voice in the workplace, it also looks at emerging forms of voice associated with the use of technology such as social media. Because of the breadth of the concept of employee voice, the focus of the book lends itself to an international perspective on employment relations and human resources management - analyses and experiences drawn from one country will be usefully considered or applied in relation to others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811328190
- ISBN: 9811328196
- Publication Year: 2019