Emma Stone: Actress
Emma Stone is one of the most sought-after actresses today. After moving to Hollywood at the age of fifteen, she hit it big with comedies like Superbad and Easy A. Since then, she has branched out, starring on Broadway and earning an Oscar nomination for the musical film La La Land. Readers will learn fascinating facts about the star, including how she used acting to overcome panic attacks as well as her work on behalf of cancer-fighting charities. Quotes, fact boxes, and a timeline support the absorbing information in this high-interest volume.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enslow Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780766097315
- ISBN: 0766097315
- Publication Year: 2018