Emily's Garden: Adventures In Duckling Park
Tommy, Karrie and Lettuce set off on a new adventure. Sneaking into Grampie's trailer and heading off to Duckling Park. Tommy again tries to encourage the girls to do lots of different and exciting things. But he doesn't always get his own way. What does he meet? And does he tell the girls of his own little adventure? Each of the characters come alive with their own personalities. Tommy, loveable and cheeky; Lettuce, so cute and cuddly; Karrie can be quite bossy. But they all look after each other. Emily's grandparents agree to take two of Emily's friends along. The family enjoy a lovely trip to the seaside. A lovely warmth comes across between the grandparents and all three of the children. An old-fashioned story that hopefully reminds us of our family holidays. Duckling Park, an adventure for all. Where will they be off to next? Watch out for the next story in Emily's Garden.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Austin Macauley Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781788489676
- ISBN: 1788489675
- Publication Year: 2018