This mini atlas is a concise guide to the field of embryology for undergraduate medical students. Divided into four chapters, the book covers basics of human embryology, fetal membranes, development in the third week of life, and developments in the fourth week of life and onwards. This second edition has been fully revised to provide the most up to date information in the field. It is highly illustrated with clinical photographs and figures to enhance learning. Key Points * Concise guide to embryology for undergraduate medical students * Fully revised, new edition providing latest information in the field * Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and figures * Previous edition (9788184489873) published in 2010
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352501595
- ISBN: 9352501594
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 2