Elizabeth: Secret Heiress
Mrs. Bennet is increasingly becoming overbearing in her treatment of her least favorite daughter. It was especially bad when the woman pushed her daughter down the stairs. When this to Elizabeth it caused her father to determine that Mrs. Bennet was becoming a real danger to his second daughter. He takes it upon himself to send her away to her godfather for an undetermined amount of time while he tried to figure what to do with his wife. This action unfolds in a surprising manner for Elizabeth for her father has for years been keeping a secret from her and from the rest of the family. Discover the secret and learn how it affects the rest of the family.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514230886
- ISBN: 1514230887
- Publication Year: 2015