Eleven Short Stories
Eleven short stories. One hundred pages. The "perfect read" for a plane ride or while you enjoy a few quiet moments. These autobiographical stories are from American Artist Chloe Dee Noble, author of "Rear Elephant". They may make you cry or make you laugh but they will definitely warm your heart. Inspirational words applied to paper the way the artist applies oil paints to her canvases, layer on top of colorful layer that weaves a kaleidoscope of pleasure.Chloe lost her eyesight when she was bitten by a spider. She recently received a corneal transplant that restored her vision. She lovingly dedicates this sweet little book to gifted surgeon Jason Darlington, M.D. and everyone at Glendale Eye (Glendale, California)PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING AN ORGAN DONORit is the ultimate love gift.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480035201
- ISBN: 1480035203
- Publication Year: 2012