El Nuevo Libro Del Masaje/The New Book On Massages
Our body is the recipient of our emotions; through massage, we can learn to see our fears, happiness, anxieties and sadness reflected in our muscles. In this unique and stimulating book, Juan Jose Placencia offers a step-by-step guide that shows how a massage can enrich, balance, please and increase the welfare of the person receiving a massage as well as the person giving it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Grupo USA
- ISBN-13: 9788479017354
- ISBN: 847901735X
- Publication Year: 2001