Ecclesiastes: Life Under The Sun
Ancient Greek philosophers, such as Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, asked the right questions What is the meaning of life? Where can man find happiness? But only Ecclesiastes gives the right answers. This Bible study will help you unlock one of the most fascinating books of the Bible. In Ecclesiastes, Solomon leads us on a journey under the sun (life from mans perspective only) as we examine the life goals of human wisdom, pleasure, and career success. What do we discover? Mans whole purpose for living. 12 lessons
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lamplighters Intl
- ISBN-13: 9781931372428
- ISBN: 193137242X
- Publication Year: 2018