Earth Science Manual
Designed to engage students in critical thinking and application, the exercises in this introductory, non-majors, earth science or physical geography course manual have been developed to cover the four fundamental disciplines of earth science: geology, astronomy, meteorology and oceanography. This edition features a new chapter on weather analysis; vocabulary lists throughout the text which reinforce common earth science language; enhanced graphics and designs; world and regional maps that reflect current geographic changes spurred by recent political and demographic shifts; and a new colour section containing topographic maps.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw Hill College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780697054746
- ISBN: 0697054748
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: 6TH