Early Reading Comprehension In Varied Subject Matter: Book C
This popular series offers nonfiction reading passages with comprehension questions on a variety of subjects for students in second grade through junior high school and beyond. Topics and questions prepare students for standardized tests and provide valuable practice in nonfiction reading comprehension. The entire Reading Comprehension series is particularly useful in a classroom that has students of varying reading abilities. Themes such as "Great Americans" and "What Do You Think?" reappear in each book, with the exact focus of the passage changing according to the level of the material. Four illustrated workbooks contain stories, brief articles, and poems in seven subject areas: general topics, social studies, science, logical thinking, mathematics, literature, and the arts. The variety of the selections gives students practice in reading about a wide range of subjects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Educators Pub Svc Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780838806234
- ISBN: 0838806236
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Student