Dynamics Of Flight: Stability And Control
Designed to prepare students to become aeronautical engineers who can face new and challenging situations. Retaining the same philosophy as the two preceding editions, this update emphasizes basic principles rooted in the physics of flight, essential analytical techniques along with typical stability and control realities. This edition features a full set of exercises and a complete Solution's Manual. In keeping with current industry practice, flight equations are presented in dimensional state-vector form. The chapter on closed-loop control has been greatly expanded with details on automatic flight control systems. Uses a real jet transport (the Boeing 747) for many numerical and worked-out examples.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471034186
- ISBN: 0471034185
- Publication Year: 1995
- Edition: 3 SUB