When Moses, a Kenyan youth, misses out on a lifetime dream of going to the United States, he decides to return to his humble work as a librarian in a remote town. He hopes to secure and hold onto his job. However he is sacked for absconding duty following the death of his mother. Moses struggles to find a job and start a new life in Nairobi but surrenders to the urge of helping destitute children in the northern region improve in their studies. He decides to volunteer and help the children pursue their dreams. Just as a project, which he runs with his friend Max, begins to bear fruits, the American dream is resuscitated but Moses does not want to leave the children.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517225520
- ISBN: 1517225523
- Publication Year: 2015