Dude, You Need To Stop Dancing: A Film About Boys Night Out
Post-pop emo-rockers Boys Night Out allows fans a closer look behind the scenes with a release comprised of music videos, live concert footage, and the feature-length documentary for which this release is named. The centerpiece of this comprehensive look at Boys Night Out, Dude, You Need to Stop Dancing follows the band at home and on tour to offer a look at what it really means to make music while additional music videos for the tracks "Medicating", and "I Got Punched in the Nose for Sticking my Face in Other People's Business", and an entire live show captured at the Opera House in Toronto on March 10, 2006 shows just why the Warped Tour rockers have become one of the most popular acts on the emo scene. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Algonquin
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: RED Distribution
- UPC: 828136006693