Drunk At Dawn: Stories From A Desperate Time In Present Day America
From the acclaimed author of Desperate Highway ("A rare find... A unique opportunity to view the world of temptation, greed and excess. Two thumbs up" -Charles Krogman), comes a searing collection of short stories depicting the ritualistic tortures and fantasies of the human world. Drunkenly speeding the reader down the road in a 1963 Impala, Stretch's characters tour the bizarre physical, emotional, and situational landscapes of the American lifestyle. From the factory to the mansion; from heartbreak to easy love; Drunk at Dawn is a reckless and unforgiving voyage into the noisy darkness of your soul.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781453636015
- ISBN: 1453636013
- Publication Year: 2010