Dr Exam Part B Mrcs Osce Revision Guide: Book 2: Clinical Examination, Communication Skills & History Taking
Presented in a structured question-and-answer format, the second book in this comprehensive reference addresses the revised syllabus of the Membership of the Royal College Surgeons' (MRCS) Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Beneficial to MRCS OSCE candidates as well as to surgeons, doctors, and medical practitioners, this didactic guide presents approved, structured clinical-examination protocols supplemented with a clinical-examination DVD. Chapters on communication skills, ethics, and history-taking skills are also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Libri Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781911450047
- ISBN: 1911450042
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 2 PAP/DVD