Author, psychiatrist and scholar, painter, world traveler, and above all visionary dreamer, Carl Jung was one of the great figures of the twentieth century. A comprehensive compilation of his work on dreams, this popular book is without parallel. Skilfully weaving a narrative that encompasses all of his major themes - mysticism, religion, culture and symbolism - Jung brings a wealth of allusion to the collection. He identifies such issues as the filmic quality of some dreams, and the differences between 'personal dreams' - dreams that exist on the individual level - and 'big dreams' - dreams that we all experience, that come from the collective unconscious. Dreams provides the perfect introduction to his concepts to those unfamiliar with Jung's work. Perfectly illuminating his user-friendly approach to life, Dreams is the ideal addition to any Jung collection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780415267410
- ISBN: 0415267412
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: New