Dreamers and the fictitious zombies appeared to be one and the same. Did this mean that the tales told to scare each other weren't just tales? The sleepers as they had been calling them were the first in a stage of a transformation. A large number of humans would not survive beyond that stage. Those who did not survive simply fell into a coma and eventually died where they had fallen. The dreamers were those that survived the coma stage and became something else. These creatures appeared to be in a dreamlike state, without any discernible higher mental functions. Their sole purpose was survival. They lived to eat with insatiable appetites. They did not differentiate between animal, plant or human. Food was food.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482740578
- ISBN: 1482740575
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 2