Drawing Battle Lines: The Map Testimony Of Custer's Last Fight
by Michael N Donahue (2008)
Description: This volume is a unique description of Custer's last battle as told by pictorial analysis of maps and drawings.. Published by Upton & Sons 2008 Near Fine Condition. Inscribed "Best wishes and a special thanks to my fellow artist and good friend Eric" then signed and dated by author Fully illustrated with maps, photographs, and drawings. In our San Marcos store.Dimensions: 9"x12"Signature notes: Inscribed and signed on reverse of endpaper Dust jacket condition: Fine Spine notes: Excellent End papers: Intact Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2008
- Listing Date: 02/02/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A