For use in schools and libraries only. One of the largest-growing music genres, hip-hop has influenced our modern-day culture in many ways. These 48-page, full-color biographies feature the most well known artists in the hip-hop community. Each biography is written at a low reading level, so that even the most struggling reader can access the material. Books include a timeline and glossary with vocabulary words highlighted throughout.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606366144
- ISBN: 0606366148
- Publication Year: 2015