Double Down: 1. (In blackjack) double a bet after seeing one's initial cards, with the requirement that one additional card be drawn 2. Strengthen one's commitment to a particular strategy or course of action, typically one that is potentially risky. Bec thought she had the perfect life. A husband, baby on the way. Until one day, everything changed. Aron had one certainty. Bec was the one for him. Except she wasn't the one for him. A short story about love.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781518884870
- ISBN: 1518884873
- Publication Year: 2015