Don't Forget To Have Fun Today!
In this clever and upbeat story, a very resourceful boy learns by sharp wit and quiet observation, how to handle being a younger sibling and have fun at the same time.When he was little, Jason had always enjoyed being his older brother Cameron's "little helper," but now, things are beginning to change. They're both older, now, which means that Cameron continues to try to get Jason to do many of his chores for him, but Jason has begun to develop a different idea of how he can 'help?' his older brother.So on a typical day, as Dad departs with his usual "Don't forget to have fun today!" sendoff, and Jason eyes the day's chores, several light bulbs go off in his head, as he realizes that the jobs can get done very effectively and efficiently, and he can certainly have that 'fun' that Dad wished for him. Join in the amusement, as this clever and resourceful kid takes on the challenge of being a younger sibling, with smarts, skill and humor!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781479381746
- ISBN: 1479381748
- Publication Year: 2012