Don Newton's Complete The Phantom
Don Newton's Complete Phantom; reprints all Phantom cover artwork by Don Newton together with a complete collection of all his stories; hardcover, printed laminated cover; 208 pages; full color; ISBN #978161345-152-6; $50; 7.75 x 10.25; extensive essay surveying the career of Don Newton; original artwork from the stories reprinted in this collection. This tribute to artist Don Newton collects his complete output of Phantom comic book stories created for Charlton Comics between 1975 -1977. This volume features the Charlton Phantom stories from issues #67, 68, 70, 71, and 74. Also presented is an exhaustive biographical essay on the artist's career with representative examples of his art for fanzines, comics, and illustration as well as numerous examples of his original art spanning his entire career. Additionally on display in a special section of the book are over fifty examples of original artwork from these Phantom stories. The print run of this book is limited to 1000 copies, so don't miss it!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hermes Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781613451526
- ISBN: 1613451520
- Publication Year: 2019