Dog Rounds: Death And Life In The Boxing Ring
March 2016: following a brutal title fight with Chris Eubank Jr, former British champion Nick Blackwell ended up fighting for his life in a coma. That night, victory was no longer important; boxing was no longer a sport. Elliot Worsell, journalist and lifelong boxing fan, had been ringside and in the dressing rooms at Wembley, and what he saw and heard would transform his view of the sport he loves and force him to question his own complicity. In Dog Rounds, Worsell goes in search of boxers who have killed in the ring. Spending time with these pariahs and returning to the venues in which tragedies occurred, Worsell reveals the extent of the devastation left behind. In doing so, he uncovers an incredible story of guilt, forgiveness, obsession and violence.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blink Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781788700252
- ISBN: 1788700252
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint