Dogs charge to the rescue in this award-winning series about our heroic canine friends! Readers will learn how dogs are trained for various jobs, and discover how dogs and people working together can accomplish seemingly impossible goals. Bursting with gripping narratives of dogs in action, Dog Heroes is a perfect complement to children's introduction to community helpers, jobs, and social services.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bearport Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781597160223
- ISBN: 1597160229
- Publication Year: 2013