Documents Of The Emerging Nation: U.S. Foreign Relations 1775 1789
Documents of the Emerging Nation traces the efforts of John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, and others to establish a credible international presence of the country as a new nation. Diplomatic despatches, private letters, and other documents from archives, libraries, and historical societies-including the National Archives, the Library of Congress, and French and British sources-reveal events in the formative years of U.S. diplomacy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scholarly Resources Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780842026635
- ISBN: 0842026630
- Publication Year: 1998