Dna Repair And Replication: Mechanisms And Clinical Significance
DNA Repair and Replication brings together contributions from active researchers. The first part of this book covers most aspects of the DNA damage response, emphasizing the relationship to replication stress. The second part concentrates on the relevance of this to human disease, with particular focus on both the causes and treatments which make use of DNA Damage Repair (DDR) pathways.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Garland Science
- ISBN-13: 9781138612914
- ISBN: 113861291X
- Publication Year: 2018