Discrete Event Physics
"Discrete Event Physics" introduces a new branch of Physics concerned with elucidating the meaning of concepts traditionally studied in that discipline. It is complementary to Mathematical and Experimental Physics, being focused on the same ideas but having different specific goals. The theory has a fundamentally dynamic nature based on structured discrete events. Events are defined and interrelated using a formal language developed for such purposes. This volume extends the theory and discusses applications that clarify its utility in overcoming imperfections in traditional approaches to the treatment of Physics problems: the general inadequacy of the operational paradigm for property definition the long standing problem of probability definition confusion arising from indiscriminate use of the term "wave" the definition of meaning, knowledge and understanding in science the definitions of energy and entropy the solution of the paradox of Einstein, Podolski and Rosen the solution of non-locality problems in double slit interference experiments"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781462065011
- ISBN: 1462065015
- Publication Year: 2012