Two intergalactic space travelers are marooned on Earth for 3,000 years. One of the travelers manipulated the thoughts of humans which became entertainment but changed human history by altering a gene in a young boy. Communications with the humans evolved and became possible. Three teens on a class field trip into the desert discovered the gateway to the space ship. An American oil company discovered a huge oil deposit and what appeared as man made structures deep under the desert in an area that was the forbidden Empty Quarter. The Kingdom of Syban Arabia came under attack from unknowns and the Americans and Russians team up to prevent the takeover of the Kingdom. The travelers needed advanced technology to repair their ship. One of the teens would be their ticket off the planet.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514806227
- ISBN: 1514806223
- Publication Year: 2015