Discerning Your Call Of God: Purpose In God's Plans
We all have a call of God but we need to discern our call. God's call is more than just some position in the Church. In this informative Book: Discerning the Call of God, I ll begin this by sharing two main keys to help you break out and break into your destiny. You will be refreshed with enthusiasm to continue your journey into the center of God's purposes for your life. The lies of the enemy will be broken as you discover God's great desire for you to run the race that He has set before you your high calling with joy and excellence. I will share about the heart of three more important keys; keys that will position you well for discerning your call. Night and day hot and cold up and down give and take dead and alive. Hey! What do all of these phrases have in common? You guessed it. Each one illustrates some things that are opposite.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781481852029
- ISBN: 1481852027
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: LRG