Disaster Response And Beef Cattle Operations, An Issue Of Veterinary Clinics Of North America: Food Animal Practice
This issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice focuses on Equine Sports Medicine and includes topics on: Lameness evaluation in the equine athlete; Diagnosis of soft tissue injury in the sport horse; Upper airway conditions affecting the equine athlete; Lower airway conditions affecting the equine athlete; Cardiac/Cardiovascular conditions affecting sport horses; Neck, back, and pelvic pain in sport horses; Neurologic conditions affecting the equine athlete; Metabolic diseases in the equine athlete; Muscle conditions affecting sport horses; Lyme disease in the sport horse; Management and rehabilitation of joint disease in sport horses; Regenerative medicine and rehabilitation for tendinous and ligamentous injuries in sport horses; and Chiropractic and manual therapies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323612999
- ISBN: 0323612997
- Publication Year: 2018