Dinghy Sailing: The Skills Of The Game
This text is part of a series of instructional sports books written by some of the country's leading sports coaches. This title, by Britain's 1992 Olympic sailing team coach, covers the techniques of dinghy sailing. It provides a guide to the different types of boat and equipment, and offers advice on the mental approach to improving your sailing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crowood Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781852239015
- ISBN: 1852239018
- Publication Year: 1996