Diesel Technology: Fundamentals, Service, Repair
Diesel Technology covers the construction, operation, service, and repair of two- and four-stroke diesel engines. This textbook details developments in engine control computers, fuel management systems, and emission control systems. Content relates to on- and off-road vehicles, as well as marine, agricultural, and industrial applications. Diesel Technology is a valuable resource for anyone involved in the service and repair of diesel engines, including those preparing for the ASE Medium/Heavy Truck Test T2Diesel Engines, Test T6Electrical/Electronic Systems, and Test T8Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI).-Includes the latest standards for diesel engine oils, ultra-low sulfur fuel, and biodiesel fuel.-Written in a clear, logical, and interesting manner, making it easy to understand complex topics.-Contains a detailed chapter on preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781590707708
- ISBN: 1590707702
- Publication Year: 2006