Diamond Dad: The Life And Accomplishments Of Willie Lee Reed
DIAMOND DAD is a story of a devoted father's life, accomplishments, faith, and love of baseball. The author and daughter Dorothy Reed presents the story of her fathers life based on a lifetime of experiences and conversations with her dad. The reader will see what a remarkable man Willie Lee Reed is. You will find yourself thinking about true faith in God, devotion to family and giving back to the community.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781543446487
- ISBN: 1543446485
- Publication Year: 2018