The latest information on diagnostic pathology for the food animal practitioner! Topics include respiratory diagnostics and pathology, diagnostics of dairy and beef calf diarrhea, gastrointestinal diagnostics and pathology in feedlot cattle, neuropathology and diagnostics in food animals, musculoskeletal and integument pathology in food animals, mastitis diagnostics, ruminant toxicology diagnostics, camelid pathology and diagnostics, abortion diagnostics, field necropsy and diagnostic sample submission, population approaches to diagnostics and epidemiology, and more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9781455749690
- ISBN: 1455749699
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1