Diagnosis Murder: The Last Word
Based on the television series created by Joyce Burditt.Dr. Mark Sloan and his son, Steve, are getting some sun and surf on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. But their vacation is interrupted when a local restaurant owner falls victim to a shark attack. Rather than return home, father and son elect to hang around and enjoy what's left of their holiday. Then Mark makes a startling discovery on the beach: a mixture of corn syrup and red dye - also known as movie blood. Available only in Mystery 4.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thorndike Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780786298600
- ISBN: 078629860X
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: LRG