Diabetic Foot Syndrome: From Entity To Therapy
This book provides a clear and integrated guide to the diagnostic pathways and therapeutic options available for the treatment of diabetic foot syndrome. The link between the location of the lesion and its potential causes are discussed in relation to its diagnosis, biomechanics, treatment and prognosis. Chapters covering interdigital lesions, the lateral side of the foot, torsion of the hallux, and the charcot foot are included. Diabetic Foot Syndrome: From Entity to Therapy aims to facilitate interdisciplinary understanding and is relevant to endocrinologists, as well as vascular and orthopedic surgeons.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319920542
- ISBN: 3319920545
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1