Developments In Analytical Methods In Pharmaceutical, Biomedical, And Forensic Sciences
The papers collected in this volume were presented at an International Conference that, with the same heading, was held at the Verona University, Italy, in June 1986. The meeting was organized by the Institute of Forensic Hedicine and the Laboratory of Medical Research of the University in cooperation with the Italian Group for Mass Spectrometry in Biochemistry and Medicine. The aim of the symposium was bringing together people, work ing in different branches of the wide field of modern analytical sciences, for promoting inter-disciplinary discussions and exchange of experiences. Actually it was felt that most of the analytical problems that very often have to be faced in quite different fields (chem istry, pharmacology, medicine, biology) have similar solutions, that could be made much easier by closer contac'cs among researches of these disciplines. Original papers and invited rewiews presented during the 3 days of the conference by leading experts gave an up-to-date outline of the modern analytical methods applied in pharmaceuti cal, biomedical and forensic sciences and a glimpse of the future perspectives.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781489935281
- ISBN: 1489935282
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint