Developmental Dysplasia And Dislocation Of The Hip In Adults
This book provides descriptions of up-to-date treatment options for adult DDH/CDH (Dysplasia and Dislocation of the Hip/Congenital Dislocation of the Hip). It describes the author's modification of peri-acetabular osteotomy for young adult DDH patients, resurfacing arthroplasty for selected patients and total hip arthroplasty for advanced arthritis and dislocation. Untreated high dislocation of the hip in adults are rare in developed countries now. The chapter of total hip describes more than 300 total hips for high dislocation with specific attempt to symmetrize the lower limbs. Techniques are described in detail, which includes ilio-femoral distraction, acetabular reconstruction, femoral osteoplasty, and shortening, derotation and corrective osteotomies. The editors invited several surgeons who are reputed for treating adult DDH with joint salvage and joint replacement to write chapters of this book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811304132
- ISBN: 9811304130
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1