Development Of China?S Cultural Industry
The book offers a detailed introduction to contemporary Chinese culture industry development. It starts with an analysis of the historical aspects and the contextual background rooted in the Reform & Opening-up policy. The second part discusses the development from the perspective of reality and introduces the different production modes for the country's most influential culture industries, since these are a unique feature of culture industry development in China. Lastly, the book clearly shows the strengths and weaknesses of culture industry development in China by comparing it with that of other countries against the backdrop of globalization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811336652
- ISBN: 9811336652
- Publication Year: 2019