Developing Schoolwide Programs To Prevent And Manage Problem Behaviors: A Step By Step Approach
Packed with hands-on tools and grounded in the latest research, this important resource provides guidelines for designing, implementing, and evaluating a schoolwide primary prevention program. The authors' team-based, school-tested approach includes behavioral, academic, and social components that can be tailored to address any school's needs. Each chapter presents real-world examples alongside essential information about how to prevent the development of antisocial behavior in grades K12. Special features include sample forms and checklists for use in planning, staff training, screening and assessment, positive behavior support, and progress monitoring. The book also offers general guidelines for identifying and supporting students who require more intensive intervention.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guilford Pubn
- ISBN-13: 9781606230329
- ISBN: 1606230328
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1