Detecting Accounting Fraud Before It's Too Late
This book is a comprehensive guide to detecting accounting fraud. Both auditors investigating accounting fraud and analysts/managers seeking to prevent it will benefit from this book. A wide variety of warning signs are described, as are several techniques for detecting and addressing fraud. There are case studies throughout to help illustrate the author's points. Readers will: Understand the motivations and warning signs behind accounting fraud. Understand how accounting fraud is done and how to detect it Avoid the losses that often come from accounting fraud
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781119566847
- ISBN: 1119566843
- Publication Year: 2019