Desperadoes Of The West
A cooperative of independent oil men goes up against a greedy Eastern syndicate in this Republic Pictures serial directed by Fred C. Brannon. Colonel Arnold (Cliff Clark), his daughter Sally (Judy Clark) and Ward Gordon (Richard Powers) furnish the leadership of the cooperative but are constantly threatened by Eastern mogul Dude Dawson (I. Stanford Jolley) and especially his chief henchman, Hacker. The latter was played by burly Roy Barcroft, Republic's now legendary master villain. Leading man Richard Powers had begun his screen career in the '20s under the name George Duryea, then became Tom Keene, B-Western star, in the '30s. He was again using the Tom Keene moniker when appearing in Edward D. Wood, Jr.'s legendary turkey, Plan 9 from Outer Space (1956). Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Cheezy Flicks
- UPC: 827421032195
- Region: Region 1