Design Of Enzyme Inhibitors As Drugs
This book presents authoritative accounts of the major target enzymes and their inhibitors which are currently the focus of research. The introductory chapters describe the underlying physical and chemical processes of enzyme inhibition and the general principles of inhibitor design using the many sophisticated and computer-based techniques that are now available. Subsequent chapters discuss in detail the wide range of individual target enzymes and inhibitors, emphasizing the factors which affect their usefulness in the clinical context: bioavailability, pharmacokinetics and side-effects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780192615374
- ISBN: 0192615378
- Publication Year: 1989