Design And Tuning For Motocross
The ultimate reference book on the history, design and tuning of 2-stroke and 4-stroke Motocross motorcycles from famed motojournalist Jim Gianatsis. Fully covered are suspension design, development and tuning. How motocross engines work and can be modified for better performance. Fully illustrated with extensive detailed diagrams and photographs, including the evolution of the sport's top motocross motorcycles and their riders from the 1960s to present day as photographed by Jim.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781578650996
- ISBN: 1578650992
- Publication Year: 2007