In this Cold-War era actioner, the trouble begins when a group of scientists travel to an isolated island off the Chilean coast to plant experimental seismic monitors on the ocean floor. While encamped upon the island, they are ambushed by Russian scuba divers and of the original entourage, only four survive. While trying to survive, the researchers learn the truth about their scientific assignment. Sandra Brennan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Algonquin
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: ECHO BRIDGE HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 096009022396
- Region: Region 1