Delmar's Medical Assistant Skills Based
This fourteen-program series is available on three DVDs, and focuses on the administrative and clinical skills that medical assistant learners will need in the workplace. Learners will seek to utilize this and Thomson Delmar Learning 's Critical Thinking for Medical Assistants DVD Series to ensure that they are covering the 'procedural/show me ' approach and the 'critical thinking/analytical ' approach to working as a medical assistant in the medical office.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781401838683
- ISBN: 1401838685
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: DVD