Define The Trend And Trade The Trend: How To Identify, Follow And Time The Trend Using Price Charts
Define the Trend and Trade the Trend shows how basic chart analysis can be used to generate buy and sell signals for stocks and other financial instruments. Geared towards beginner and intermediate chartists, this book puts theory into action with real-world examples. Chart reading is visually oriented because prices form recognizable patterns over time. These patterns can be used to determine the overall trend, estimate the depth of a correction and identify reversal points. Arthur Hill starts with the basics of trend identification and then describes the major bullish and bearish reversal patterns in detail. Once the trend is established, this book shows readers how to identify bullish and bearish continuation patterns, which are crucial to trading in the direction of the bigger trend. The final section shows readers how to estimate retracements and use candlestick reversal patterns to identify low-risk entry points. By the end of this book, readers will know how to estimate reward potential and define risk. Armed with this knowledge, chartists can compute the reward-to-risk ratio and determine if the reward is worth the risk. Packed with over 100 real-world examples, this book will serve as your reference for trading these key patterns.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781467949248
- ISBN: 1467949248
- Publication Year: 2012